Hypnotherapy is a very powerful tool that can treat a vast array of issues and conditions.
Through facilitation of hypnosis, which is a natural and organic process of tapping into the power of your subconscious mind, you are more likely to achieve your goals. Many people have heard about the use of hypnotherapy for smoking cessation or weight management. While it may work well for those needs, the power of the mind has no specific limits for personal application.
As a Nationally Board-Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, I work with an almost endless list of personal achievement goals or clinically related issues. For medically or psychologically related needs, such as pain management or depression, if desired and with signed consents to do so, I will happily communicate with your medical or mental health provider about the addition of treatment utilizing hypnosis.
It would be nearly impossible to list every possible application for hypnotherapy. The lists below can give you a general idea of the more common conditions that can be effectively addressed through the use of hypnotherapy.
Medical, Surgical, and Dental:
- Asthma and Allergies
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Burns and Emergencies
- Irritable Bowel Problems
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Headaches: Tension and Migraine
- Heart Disease and Vascular Control
- Dermatologic Disorders: Rashes, Warts, Itching
- Cancer: Chemo or Radiation Therapy Side Effects
- Neurologic: Bell’s Palsy, Strokes, Neuropathic Pain
- Dental: Gagging, Bruxism, Temporomandibular Joint Pain
- Pain Control (and Reduction of Acute and Chronic Pain)
- Acute and Chronic Anxiety
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Ego Strengthening, Self Confidence
- Academic and Athletic Performance
- Habits such as Smoking, Drinking, Overeating, Use of Recreational Drugs, Nail biting